Job description & requirements
CaterSpot is the leading B2B online food delivery marketplace in Asia. We’re revolutionizing the way companies order food.
We've partnered with over 400 caterers and restaurants to make it easy for corporates to order food with our online platform. We're regularly serving food to great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard for their office lunches, happy hours, client meetings, and corporate events.
As a Business Development Representative, you will evangelize CaterSpot by generating new business pipelines through inbound and outbound opportunities and conducting high level conversations with decision makers in prospect accounts to fuel our growth.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing, and fun-loving person. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing the pipeline of the business. You also have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and speaking to multiple decision makers.
You are the front line of the sales process and spend their days prospecting and cold calling trying to solve the way companies order food by introducing them to our food-tech solutions. You are measured by your seamless handoffs of qualified pipeline to our Account Executive Sales team.
Strong organizational and follow-up skills are key, and a competitive, friendly, numbers-driven personality will thrive here.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate weekly new opportunities
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling
- Consistently exceed monthly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM software
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize CaterSpot services and benefits to corporate clients
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- You're a Singapore citizen or permanent resident
- 1 - 3 years of full-time corporate sales experience (software sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A motivated, driven and self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- CRM experience
- Chinese language is a plus
- 1-3 years of Nonprofit or Higher Education professional experience
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
What’s it like working at CaterSpot?
Our team is leading the way in the growing and expansive corporate catering market and we’re looking for the best and brightest to join us. We’re backed by great investors and our people are awesomely talented. Ready to join us?
CaterSpot is the leading catering marketplace in Asia and we help people of all types order catering online for their office and special events.
We've partnered with over 350 caterers and restaurants to make it easy to order catering online for any business or occasion. We're regularly serving great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard and more.
From routine office lunches to offsite client meetings, from kids' parties to birthday celebrations, from 5 to 2,000 people, we are building a solution for everyone and we want to connect people with great food for their special and important moments.