Job description & requirements
· Responsible for working on all layers of our iOS apps.
· Architect and maintain our set of native mobile applications.
· Building applications in memory- and network-constrained scenarios.
· Integrating with in house built APIs.
· Solid understanding of UI/UX concepts and principles for mobile devices.
· Partner closely with our design and product team to architect a gorgeous application flow that is seamless and works intuitively for our users.
· Influence every aspect of the iOS development process from API creation, design, to final product.
· Own important pieces of the product that has high visibility both internally and externally.
· Stay informed on the latest versions of Xcode and Objective C APIs and mentor other developers.
· Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered, and forward thinking.
What’s it like working at AIQ Pte Ltd ?
We believe in nurturing and cultivating talent as much as you believe in striving for personal and professional success. At AIQ, we work hard and play hard together. If you are looking for a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment with frequent fits of laughter, then this place might just be the one for you.