Job description & requirements
· Responsible for working on all layers of our Android apps.
· Architect and maintain our set of native mobile applications.
· Building applications in memory- and network-constrained scenarios.
· Integrating with in house built APIs.
· Solid understanding of UI/UX concepts and principles for mobile devices.
· Partner closely with our design and product team to architect a gorgeous application flow that is seamless and works intuitively for our users.
· Influence every aspect of the Android development process from API creation, design, to final product.
· Own important pieces of the product that has high visibility both internally and externally.
· Stay informed on the latest versions of Android and mentor other developers.
· Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered, and forward thinking.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Minimum 7 Years Application and Object Oriented Design Development Experience.
· Minimum 5 years professional experience developing Android apps
· Experience as a lead developer on at least one large project impacting multiple business units with demonstrated technical leadership.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated experience in presenting details and resolving differences across a variety of tasks.
· Excellent writing, analytical and organizational skills for documentation and reporting.
· At minimum 1 app on the Android Market Place.
· Prior experience of leading a small team.
Competencies or Skills
· Vast experience developing an object oriented Android App.
· Foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
· Knowledge of cutting-edge Android technologies.
· Strong framework outside of Android is always a plus
Android experience and generalist engineers with backgrounds in related technologies is a plus
What’s it like working at AIQ Pte Ltd ?
We believe in nurturing and cultivating talent as much as you believe in striving for personal and professional success. At AIQ, we work hard and play hard together. If you are looking for a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment with frequent fits of laughter, then this place might just be the one for you.