Job description & requirements
· Present the client requirements to the design team so as to design and deliver solutions as per client needs.
· Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
· Participate in design sessions for development of new functionality and for customization of existing functionality.
· Develop expertise in product knowledge, technical knowledge, and industry and process knowledge in relevant product areas.
· Maintain a thorough understanding of marketplace, competitors and industry trends in order to identify new business and marketing opportunities.
· Develop product reference document and product courseware for customers.
· Train sales team in product knowledge.
· Address customer queries in timely fashion.
· Represent the company by visiting customers/partners to solicit feedback on company products and services
· Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development, web and mobile technologies
· MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
· Experience in management of public cloud infrastructure (AWS) is a plus.
· Experience in image processing and computer vision projects is a big plus.
· Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to think strategically but work tactically to get things done quickly.
· Self-starter with strong work ethic.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with executive levels of management internally and across external partners.
What’s it like working at AIQ Pte Ltd ?
We believe in nurturing and cultivating talent as much as you believe in striving for personal and professional success. At AIQ, we work hard and play hard together. If you are looking for a challenging, dynamic and fast-paced environment with frequent fits of laughter, then this place might just be the one for you.