Job description & requirements
Join us as our Office Manager and play a critical role in empowering Singapore’s fastest growing tech startup in the construction industry. You will get to work closely with the CEO and take charge of the human resources, finance and office culture of an ambitious and motivated team. As you take on the responsibility of protecting Hubble’s human and financial capital, you get to shape and define a positive and empowering environment for your team.
- Oversee all human resource, finance and office administration matters to ensure processes are smooth, compliant and effective
- Manage human resources from onboarding to offboarding, including learning & development, career guidance and staff welfare
- Safeguard the company’s finances as the financial gatekeeper and internal auditor
- Conduct financial analysis of the all money matters to deliver meaningful and actionable insights
- Be the first point of contact as the subject matter expert for all Finance and HR-related queries
- Review and shape Hubble’s company culture, including all HR policies, company activities, and internal protocols
- Coordinate fruitful internal company activities, networking events and team days
- Liaise with the Corporate Accountant, Government Authorities, Suppliers, Customers and other Partners to ensure timely, compliant and documented relationships
- Implement and master new technology software to help with company processes, including tools for communication, collaboration and reporting
- Explore and implement opportunities for events, initiatives and programmes that are beneficial for the company
- Contribute to overall team success
- At least 3 years’ experience in HR and company finance matters with a Degree/Diploma in Business Administration and/or Human Resource Management.
- Detail-oriented, independent and organized
- Driven to experiment, develop and streamline internal processes
- Comfortable with using technology to perform day-to-day work
- Adaptable, resourceful and flexible in handling a wide range of duties
What Makes Hubble Special?
- We are the market leader in providing data driven digital solutions to the construction industry
- We are a fast-growing and fast-moving company - the day-to-day work at Hubble is ever-changing and will never be boring
- We have the best diverse interdisciplinary team hailing from different backgrounds with a common goal of solving complex problems using technology
- We believe in a flat hierarchy and learning from each other – regardless of our roles, we’re part of the same team, we share the same space and we work towards the same goals
- We encourage openness: open culture, open-concept office, open communication
- We give the best people the best tools to work with; think Macbooks, ample workspaces and smart devices to offer the most conducive work environment
What’s it like working at Hubble?
Hubble's mission is to end modern slavery and empower the construction industry with innovative data innovation. We want to change the way labour and material are traded and more importantly, the way cities are built.
Started in 2016, Hubble has tracked more than 35 million man-hours, automated 12,000 hours of manual computation, and helped construction companies save more than 10 million dollars. We are focused on building the next generation smart worksite for the Construction and Engineering industry as defined by one that is automated, connected, data driven, and predictive. We have grown rapidly without any venture fundings to become the market leader in this space in less than 1 year. Our partners include the largest Construction Companies such as Woh Hup Pte. Ltd., Koh Kock Leong Enterprise, Sante, Hexacon, Lum Chang, Chuan Lim Construction, and OAS Painting and Construction - just to name a few.
We are a collegial set up with an average age of 24 years old. We have formed the most stellar team of the brightest and most passionate. We are result oriented, self directed, creative, and collaborative. We thrive in autonomy and we have the freedom to create the future based on our shared beliefs and vision. If you are young and have a hunger for success. If you believe if yourself. If you believe that age should not be the benchmark of how good you are. Join us.