Job description & requirements
Our mission is to bring the hundreds of thousands of logistics companies into the digital era, the same way the web browser enabled consumers and sellers to trade online securely.
We are a young team of software engineers who are enthusiastic about using the right technologies for the right job, while sticking to best practices and keeping the quality high. This approach helped us to create a platform that reliably handles millions of transactions. We have a strong engineering culture and embrace bottom up decision making.
About the role
Yojee is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer who enjoys developing and designing backend services in a cloud platform environment with Elixir/Phoenix. Together with the team, you will have ownership of the services you build, and you love to share your ideas regarding architecture and functionality.
- Singaporeans and PRs are encouraged to apply for this position
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or its equivalent related experience.
- 4+ years of experience in development of various complex systems
- Experienced and proficient working with at least two languages, preferably Elixir, Ruby, Go or any functional programming language.
- Experience designing and working with relational database systems (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- You enjoy driving things over getting tasks assigned
- Attention to detail and reliability are what you take pride in.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skill
Nice to have
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Node.js, Angular.js, React.js or React native
- DevOPs experience with Heroku, AWS or Azure, Docker
- Production experience with Elixir & Phoenix
- Understanding of OTP