Job description & requirements
Cross platform Mobile developer on Android and iOS
- Report to CTO and work on implementing mobile modules of to start
- To start is developing systems and solutions for remote health care and is developing a platform to enable this. This platform comprises of back end servers, front end on mobile apps and web apps.
- About 3-5 years experience.
- Able to develop using react native.
- Has native app development experience in iOS.
- Able to specify and implement back end API's as required by the
- Proficient with handling JSON and XML based data.
- Familiar with consuming REST API's.
- Able to submit app's to Google and Apple app stores.
- Familiarity with WebRTC and Google cloud messaging will be an
Salary: Up to 4.5k USD
Working location: Singapore
Visa is sponsored by the Company
What’s it like working at 9cv9?
- Huge opportunity to experience with real projects, clients and flexible environment.
- Huge opportunity to expend professional social networks.
- Free parking, drinks and snacks.
- Very friendly and supportive colleagues.
- A place for you to discover yourself, especially for the young people who are having a hard time to figure out their dream and their passion.