Job description & requirements
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with an interest in foreign exchange and client relationship management, to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing foreign exchange companies in Singapore. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity.
- Day-to-day account management of new and existing private clients including High Net Worth individuals
- Attending private client and partner events to promote our services from time to time
- Answering client queries by phone and email
- Booking telephone transactions, assisting with transactions booked via World First Online
- Following up on “non-dealt” registrations to ensure high conversion levels
- Promoting our various FX products e.g. rate alerts, spots, forwards & firm orders
- Liaising with support departments within the company to ensure smooth running and communication
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills through building mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally and the ability to engage openly with people at all levels including senior level decision makers.
- Previous foreign exchange or banking experience
- Good knowledge of the foreign exchange market, economic data and global developments
- A motivated, self-starter who uses initiative
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Personable and good with people, including an excellent telephone manner
- Previous sales experience are essential
- A results or target driven individual who works well under pressure and strives to exceed revenue and performance targets
- Team player
- Additional language a bonus
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- An excellent benefits package including health, dental and life insurance; enhanced maternity leave policies
- 20 days holiday, birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, business casual dress code, annual company parties – and more!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
What’s it like working at World First?
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture.
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
• an excellent benefits package including health, dental and life insurance; enhanced maternity leave policies
• 20 days holiday, birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career with WorldFirst
• Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, business casual dress code, annual company parties – and more!