Job description & requirements
99.co is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
As Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for plotting the course and future of our product, navigating your team through unchartered territory and unpredictable storms to reach new heights. Your work will constantly set new standards for the age-old industry and help thousands of buyers and renters set up home every year.
You are the person we are looking for if
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a top university, preferably in computer science or related technical field
- You own a track record of building interesting internet and/or mobile products on web and mobile platforms
- You have a technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers
- You have a head for numbers and a strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
- You respect and appreciate what good design can do
- You communicate well in all sorts of situations, and know how to give clear and precise briefs
- You have experience leading a team, and know how to effectively implement team goals and deadlines
- You exemplify what it means to be a team player — for both your team and the company
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and know how your work impacts the business and the industry, and have Your way of conveying this to inspire others
- You read everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application ;)
- You have an infectious yearning to learn and be the best at what you do
- You embrace change, and thrive in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment
- You speak in the vocabulary of GTD, Konmari method, agile, and design sprints
- Drive product direction and strategy.
- Own the product roadmap, objectives and KPIs.
- Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies.
- Conduct A/B tests and lead data analysis.
- Understand user needs and behavior.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis.
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery.
What’s it like working at 99.co?
We dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software. Our obsession is to make the property market in Singapore and Asia more transparent, honest and reliable.
We work hard as a team — in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
We believe in maximising life. We don't mean some unsatisfying ‘work-life balance’ crap. We believe you can have your cake and eat it too. We believe in taking control of our time to make the most out of it. We believe in fighting to make every day, every decision count. We believe our limited time here matters. We believe you can live healthily, work hard to build a startup and have a great time at the same time.
Read about us https://www.99.co/team/ and apply