Job description & requirements
Yojee is looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company and to build data products to extract valuable business insights. In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential and having a passion for machine-learning and research.
- Prototyping faster & more scalable machine learning and heuristic optimization algorithms using cutting-edge research to solve logistics’ problems such as finding the best possible, or cost efficient routes, multi-modal route planning, NP-hard problems, etc.
- Build and maintain a scalable data pipeline to consume data from multiple sources.
- Basic data cleansing and preparation
- Build analysis and visualization for business purposes and sales pitches.
- Build solutions using Big Data technologies to crunch potentially enormous data and respond with meaningful results in real time.
- Singaporeans and PRs are encouraged to apply for this position
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or its equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in machine learning and data analysis
- Proficient in software programming and database skills; Python, Scala, Java, SQL, scikit-learn, MapReduce, Spark, Apache Hadoop.
- Knowledge of Big Data Frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Proficient and experienced working with statistical models; Regression, Clustering, Classification, etc.
- Experience working with agile software development practices
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team