- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
As we are an advancing logistics company, you will have the opportunity to experience both the fast pace of a startup and the systematic working environment of an MNC.
Applicant will be hired under UrbanFox Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Keppel Logistics.
You will be providing infrastructure support to various teams and clients for our AWS services.
This also includes management and maintenance of AWS microservices.
- Work together with the Infrastructure, Engineering and Marketing teams to provide the optimal infrastructure solutions for our applications
- Mostly backend work but also requires a reasonable knowledge of the frontend part of the stack
- Maximize operational uptime for customer-facing services
- Improve server scalability and reliability
Core Skills Requirements
- 1 year of Production experience in AWS (mainly IAM, EC2 and RDS)
- Basic database (MySQL and PostgreSQL) maintenance
- Strong debugging skill
Good to Have Skills
- Experience with server and application level monitoring, alerts and alarms (CloudWatch, New Relic, etc.)
- Experience maintaining production database deployments and handling frequent backups
- Experience with automation and configuration management using Chef, Puppet, Ansible or equivalent
- Experience with scalable application deployment, server deployment and network deployment
- Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins pipelines, Docker, and VM deployments
- Well-versed in the TCP/IP network stack and associated debugging, profiling, security and optimization techniques on Linux
- Experience with Git (Version Control tool)