$ 25,000 - 30,000 EUR per annum
about 1 month ago
We need you to take:
- take a deep dive into our technical product (the platform) and fully understand our current needs, our needs in the near as well as the far future.
- to create and maintain a timeline / roadmap that is aligned with our development capacity as well as with our business case.
- have an overview over the technical development to give insights to other departments of our company to be able to discuss and plan the immediate / general future.
- to "go out on the streets" and collect valuable insights of what people think of our platform and how we can improve their experience.
- be in charge of where we stand with out product.
- be a teamplayer and align yourself with others that are responsible for the prodcut as well as other dpartments (marketing for example) to understand not only the customers expectations but also the ones of everyone in the team.
- be proactive and flag complications before they made their ways into our daily business.
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written.
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience to manage the tasks stated above.
- Ideally: experience with a tech / tech-ish company.
- The desire to shape something new: We are an early stage company with a lot on our plates.
- Leading by doing: You're comfortable getting your hands dirty in the details.
- Ambition and responsibility: You earn trust by owning up to your work.
- Motivation and initiative: You are proactive in your work, you like to propose and discuss new ideas.
Nice to have
- Experience with tools like Asana etc. to build structure.
- Any sort of tech / coding knowledge / insight.
- Good music taste
- Lot’s of humor!
- Money (obviously)
- A fun and laid back working environment
- Working with top notch executives and investors from the european startup scene
- Being part of a tech-startup up from the very beginning
- The chance to grow into leading roles while the team expands
- Weekly happy hours and TGIFs under the sun of Lisbon
- A really nice office with good public transportation