$ 20,000 - 25,000 EUR per annum
2 months ago
- You are responsible for the visuals / look and feel of our innovative collaborative commerce platform.
- You will take care of our CI in close cooperation with other designers and departments (e.g. marketing)
- You'll closely work together with the tech team to discuss new features and make them happen, visually speaking.
- You think out of the users perspective and are aware of the "Mobile First" rule.
- You are not just a designer but also a creator of new concepts and features you come up with yourself to ensure a good user experience.
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written.
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience to manage the tasks stated above.
- Ideally: experience with a tech / tech-ish company.
- The desire to shape something new: We are an early stage company with a lot on our plates.
- Top notch skills in tools like: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design, Sketch.
- Leading by doing: You're comfortable getting your hands dirty in the design details.
- Ambition and responsibility: You earn trust by owning up to your work.
- Motivation and initiative: You are proactive in your work, you like to propose and discuss new ideas.
Nice to have
- Knowledge in building websites
- Ability to use tools like Unbounce to rapidly build landingpages
- Knowing your way around e-commerce and conversion optimization
- Experience with tools like Asana etc. to build structure.
- Any sort of tech / coding knowledge / insight.
- Good music taste
- Lot’s of humor
- Money (obviously)
- A fun and laid back working environment
- Working with top notch executives and investors from the european startup scene
- Being part of a tech-startup up from the very beginning
- The chance to grow into leading roles while the team expands
- Weekly happy hours and TGIFs under the sun of Lisbon
- A really nice office with good public transportation