Landing.jobs is on a mission to make tech recruitment a rewarding and exciting experience for everyone involved. We are currently on the lookout for a Software Developer who will help us do exactly that!
You should have:
- 2-4 years of experience programming, comfortable with building and maintaining live applications;
- A constant need for improvement, at an individual and team level;
- An architectural mindset - more than just building software, you think about how pieces relate with one another and the bigger picture of our architecture;
Rings a bell? Keep reading!
As a Landing.jobs team member, you will:
- Be part of our Development team, learn and integrate our development process and practices;
- Communicate with our Experience team about the best way to build the solutions for our user’s problems;
- Be responsible for the implementation and delivery of the projects you are involved, from specs to deploy;
As a part of the Development team, you’ll be surrounded by a bunch of cool fellows (have you met Rodrigues, Manuel and Luis?) who will help you thrive in your work!
- 2-4 years of experience programming;
- 1+ years of experience working with Ruby on Rails;
- Experience with SQL or PostgreSQL databases;
- Previous work with Git and Agile Practices;
- Critical thinking, architecture mindset and attention to detail – most essential;
- Fluent in English (spoken & written).
Nice to have
- Portfolio of Ruby on Rails applications;
- Experience with AWS and/or Heroku is a plus;
- Previous experience leading teams;
- Computer Science degree or similar (ps: we're bootcamp friendly)
- Access to our internal mentorship program
- Internal team training sessions with invited guests
- Gym & other employee only discounts
- Team-building event every quarter and company-wide team-building event every semester
- Regular community meetups at our office
- Team lunch every other Friday
- Flexible work policy