AfterShip Limited might be able to provide a visa.
AfterShip’s mission is to automate eCommerce’s operations after sales, from shipping, tracking to returns. Through our growing family of apps and services, we power the top eCommerce platforms, retailers and developers worldwide to provide a better customer experience.
We're looking for an Account Manager with excellent business acumen to join our Sales & Marketing team to help boost our continued growth.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
- Manage portfolio of existing enterprise customers
- Convert existing customers to annual subscription customers
- Up-sell total contract values
- Manage large number of renewals & up-sell opportunities
- Build long-term relationships with customers
- Quarterly account reviews with all enterprise customers
- Mitigate customer churn and maintain renewal customer base
- 2+ years SaaS / IT sales or account management experience (eCommerce experience a plus)
- Key attributes: good business acumen, excellent people skills, high emotional intelligence, affable, driven, competitive
- Previous experience with SaaS contracts / subscription models a plus
- Exceptional fluency and articulation in English (both spoken and written)
- Fluency in other languages a plus