SEEKERS Capital Labs can provide a visa.
In this role as an experienced Software Architect you will make high level decisions for software development. You will see the big picture and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A great software architect has a strong technical background, a breadth of skills in IT, he/she is a quick learner and innovator. Software Architects are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a high quality product.
- Architect and design cloud native application (preferably AWS) with microservices and latest technologies
- Drive the architecture strategy and methodology that fit for the organization
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, performance, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in current technology stacks such as Microservices, NoSQL, and MQ