Animoca Brands Limited can provide a visa.
We are a group of technology enthusiasts, gamers, innovators, and early adopters. We have developed and published a broad portfolio of mobile games and subscription products including original games such as Crazy Kings and Crazy Defense Heroes, as well as products based on popular intellectual properties such as Doraemon, Thomas & Friends™, Chibi Maruko Chan, Astro Boy, and Garfield. We are also entering the blockchain gaming and artificial intelligence markets. Join us if you want to be a part of the lead!
- Actively participate in our agile game development process for both ongoing and new projects.
- Work within small, cross-functional teams consisting of talented and passionate product owners, designers, artists, and other engineers to ensure smooth development of quality products.
- Write clean, maintainable and optimized code with test coverage and source control.
- 2+ Years of industry experience building mobile apps or games.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Multimedia or related disciplines.
- Proven track record with mobile game development using Unity (using C#) and/or Cocos2dx.
- Strong working knowledge of the Android and/or iOS ecosystem, including the tools and APIs.
- Familiarity with all facets of game development, including textures, animations, GUI, game physics, particle systems, sound systems, etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with third-party SDKs and back-end services integration.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools especially Git.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing deadlines and projects.
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with backend development and/or management, especially using cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, etc).
- Experience with 3D.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with other game frameworks/engines, e.g. Unreal.
- Experience with Functional and/or Reactive programming.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Agile product development principles and process.
- Experience with machine learning/AI technologies and tools.
- Interest in developing mobile app products in Health and Fitness, Education, and Music
- Plays musical instrument
- 5-day work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from select MTR stations daily
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try different projects from time to time
- Regular (and fun) company activities
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
To apply for this position please send your resume with the reference number, position applied, current and expected salary to us.