Animoca Brands Limited can provide a visa.
As a Outblaze software developer, you will work closely with the development team on the successful and timely ongoing delivery of our various projects. The ideal candidate is a driven and talented coder with a proven track record of quickly solving difficult technical problems and a hunger to become a great programmer.
You will be:
- Applying your knowledge of blockchain to develop gaming applications
- Produce high-quality, efficient, clean, and modular code
- Be able to meet production schedules and deadlines
- Proactive in identifying tasks/problems that need tackling, outside of known scheduled work.
- Will have fundamental understanding of blockchain technologies
- Understand the concepts of development of blockchain and cryptocurrency applications
- Familiar with Smart Contracts and Ethereum
- Must be strongly self motivated and an independent worker
- Positive attitude with a desire to work within a team environment towards a common goal
- Unity3D experience
- Android and iOS experience
- Cross platform development
- Git experience
- Knowledge of Agile development paradigms
- Passion for developing applications like video games and data visualization.
- 5-day work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from select MTR stations daily
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try different projects from time to time
- Regular (and fun) company activities
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
To apply for this position please send your resume with the reference number, position applied, current and expected salary to us.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.