$ 20,000 - 40,000 HKD per month
4 months ago
Animoca Brands Limited can provide a visa.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining 2D/3D mobile games/apps, handling projects from concept to production
- Brainstorm & contribute ideas to craft fun, high-quality designs of suitable genre and demographic, for different platforms
- Programming all the various game/app modules (artificial intelligence, sound library, UI, etc.)
- Collaborate with producers and graphics teams to determine and establish each element of various game/app constraints.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Multimedia or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong programming knowledge in C#/C++, OpenGL, Objective-C and/or Java
- Excellent coding skills and the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Experience in mobile game/app programming is a plus
- Mature, independent, self -motivated
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate high levels of creativity and innovation in game/app design and implementation
- Able to work under pressure on a tight schedule
- Most importantly, you need to love games and be keen to explore new apps!
- 5-day work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from selected MTR station daily
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try different projects from time to time
- Regular (and fun) company activities
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
To apply for this position please send your CV with position applied, current and expected salaries to us.