Animoca Brands Limited can provide a visa.
Are you interested in joining a company that could revolutionize the way how technology can Health can be integrated ?
You will be working primarily with the founding and core team and will have great opportunity to learn learn a lot of skills from our C-level executives and report directly to our CEO.
At OliveX, we believe in changing lives through fitness. We do this by making exercise fun and personalisation through A.I.
At our core, we are an artificial intelligence company developing human pose estimation and comparison. We developed 100 squats challenge, a mobile game that encourages you to squat using front facing camera to detect your movements.
We’re also developing a smart interactive fitness mirror that allows you to attend group fitness classes at home.
Our vision is to give everyone access to a fitness coach through our A.I. trainer.
As Operations Manager, learn how to manage teams specializing in fundraising, recruiting/HR, media/marketing, product development, and curriculum. Help drive an organization from concept to goal setting to execution.
- Amplify the efforts of our executive team (CEO, COO, VPs) and help implement our vision
- Help building a core team and organizing team building exercises, weekly meetings and email communications, and making the team more efficient
- Identify our challenges as an organization and architect solutions to maximize our impact on Health and Fitness
- Help prototype and build health products that will have a huge impact based on our user journey research
- Help drive a concept from Plan, manage, coordinate, and execute projects flawlessly by collaborating with both business, and engineering stakeholders
- Help build a team that can help drive company from IDEA→ PROTOTYPE → EXECUTION
- Deeply passionate about Health and Fitness
- Loves being productive and getting stuff done
- Meticulously organized, strong interpersonal skills and good analytical skills
- Relentless learner: you want to maximize your experience with us and learn as much as you can
- Prove yourself in a chaotic Start Up environment
- Passionate in what we are doing to rapidly advance
- Project Management experience and Operational Experience in small to Mid size firm
- Energetic and Resourceful
- Albe to work independently, and to exercise judgement on complicated issues
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Passionate in what we are doing to rapidly advance Health and Technology
- Opportunity to work for a well funded start up to revolutionize how Technology can be integrated in the Health Industry
- 5-day work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from select MTR stations daily
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Regular (and fun) company activities
- Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
To apply for this position please send your resume with the reference number, position applied, current and expected salary to us.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.