Animoca Brands Limited can provide a visa.
We are a group of technology enthusiasts, gamers, innovators, and early adopters. We have developed and published a broad portfolio of mobile games and subscription products including original games such as Crazy Kings and Crazy Defense Heroes, as well as products based on popular intellectual properties such as Doraemon, Thomas & Friends™, Chibi Maruko Chan, Astro Boy, and Garfield. We are also entering the blockchain gaming and artificial intelligence markets. Join us if you want to be a part of the lead!
You will be:
- Applying computer vision algorithms to 3D human motion capture to perform real-time motion analysis.
- Implementing machine learning algorithms for motion analysis.
- Developing production-quality code for Fuel Powered and related customer projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Fast learner
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of C++, C#, OpenCL, CUDA, Deep Learning, Unity 3D experience, Game Programming, especially animation, etc.
- Passion for developing applications in any of the following domains: computer vision, video games, computer graphics, AR or VR.
- Experience in computer vision and/or video game technology are also definite assets.
- 5-day work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from select MTR stations daily
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try different projects from time to time
- Regular (and fun) company activities
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
To apply for this position please send your resume with the reference number, position applied, current and expected salary to us.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.