OneOneDay might be able to provide a visa.
OneOneDay is looking for a highly-competent finance manager, who will perform general accounting duties, at the same time work closely with the Founder to manage cash flow and provide financial planning and analysis.
You will be the financial gatekeeper for the rapidly growing team with fun startup culture.
Job Responsibilities -
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities, including cash disbursements, data entry and filing, cost accounting, human resources, operations, etc.
- Reconcile accounts and ensure their accuracy
- Prepare financial statements and management reports to the board
- Lead the financial planning and analysis function
- Perform budget preparation and track performance to budget at each department as directed by the CEO
- Communicate with the appointed administrator to audit and tax and ensure the company is prepared for the annual audit
- Prepare investor presentations and diligence materials
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Join us if you have -
- More than 3 years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles, proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Prior working experience working with accounting and auditing firms, familiar with auditing standards and consolidated financial statement preparation
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- CPA or ACCA qualification is preferred but not a must
- Experience in Investor relations is definitely an advantage
Interested parties please send your application with full resume, current and expected salary by clicking APPLY .