Job description & requirements
The UX/UI Designer is responsible for applying knowledge of user-centered design methods, human-computer interaction and UX industry best practices to drive useful and usable interface design solutions to support business strategies. This critical role will play a key part in defining, shaping and crafting digital solutions by delivering outstanding user-centered designs in support of web and mobile experiences.
- Translate business requirements into user experience design specifications
- Review requirements and assists in identifying various usage scenarios and underlying user and business needs.
- Evaluate the complexity of each project and prepares a project plan for UX activities within the expectations of the overall project.
- Responsible for translating business requirements and user needs into innovative design solutions that are engaging, valuable and usable
- Distill goals, constraints and risks into well thought-out plans. Prioritize tasks, manage expectations, mitigate risks and offer creative approaches to achieving design solutions even in the context of challenging constraints
- Create project briefs, presentations, user flows, site maps, taxonomies, wireframe specifications and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to internal stakeholders and development teams
- Leverage usability studies to understand customer behavior, refine design approaches, and validate solutions
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design, and iterate user experiences within specified product requirements and deadlines.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes developers, system architects, product managers, subject matter experts and program managers
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Google Analytics certified
- Experience working on e-commerce related projects
- Experience working across organizational boundaries to define, manage and prioritize work, with a collaborative and innovative approach.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
What’s it like working at Keyrus South East Asia?
We offer an exciting and creative work environment and a learning culture that encourages you to develop your skills through training, conferences, events and other initiatives. You can expect great benefits, great projects and opportunities to travel.
The social side of Keyrus SEA really is great and we’re a bunch of like-minded people who enjoy each other’s company and who learn from each other daily
We keep at the forefront of technology and hold regular Technology Summits where our clients and our employees are able to learn about new and future developments