Job description & requirements
· Development of web based GIS application and understand system or application requirement
· Quick learner and able to analyse, understand and design the customisation of existing codes to meet new requirements in short time frame
· Code refactoring of the existing codes
· Constantly improves skills and knowledge in order to deliver high-quality output and gain increased responsibility.
· Communicates professionally with clients and internal staff to identify needs and evaluate solutions.
· Willingness to explore new technologies, learn new concepts and share ideas with others.
· Involve in analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of software applications
· Technical Software documentation including manuals and help files
· Engage with Customer to understand business problems and provide solutions, create a solution and program plan to address issues
· Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Sales and Account Manager
· Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements and create a return on investment driving customer business growth
· Produce technical specifications for custom development and systems integration requirements
· Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
· Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Sales and Account Manager
· Participate and lead, when needed, the project meetings with the customer
· Participate in internal projects as required
· Design and driver large transformation solution and complex solutions for customers both across OSS and BSS
· Define solution and provide migration plan for customer solutions
· Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in designing and implementing medium and large scale OSS/BSS solution in Transport, Utilities, Telecommunication, eCommerce and other industries in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
· Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities.
Additional preferred qualifications are:
· Bachelor of Engineering, Master in Business Administration
· Experience with CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.)
· Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Willingness to travel to client locations (up to 50%)
· Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
· SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other
· Ability to devise solutions using Opensource and commercial products
· Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
· Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
· Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: Workflows, OBM, Integration/EAI technologies, C++Java/J2EE, Perl/Php, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc), Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
· Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
· Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
· Proven Solutions consulting experience in large enterprises
What’s it like working at Sopra Steria Asia Pte. Ltd.?
At Sopra Steria Asia Pte. Ltd., we are energetic, innovative, passionate, open and vibrant.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code
Progression: Professional development
We have a young and vibrant workforce. Our work culture is energetic, fun, innovative and autonomy at work.