Job description & requirements
Rate is looking for a Head of People Operations. As Head of People Operations, you will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team at Rate. You will act as a champion for the company culture and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly. In this role you will be responsible for all human resources related activities.
People Operations will partner with all areas of the company to help our team build and support their organizations. This will involve, driving recruitment of the best talent, coaching on team leadership, helping to resolving employee relations issues and managing programs that help develop staff.
- Build, challenge and motivate a team to deliver a complete human resources capability that can scale as the company grows.
- Managing recruitment of staff: list job postings, screen candidates, arranging interviews, attend career fairs
- Handling the onboarding of new hires, making sure that all of them are proficient in their job scope
- Ensuring company’s continuity, smooth transition of work during a change of staff
- Managing the behaviour and attendance of the company staff
- Provide human resources support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
- Be able to communicate at all levels in the company and to support business development and change.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Attend an accredited university/junior college/polytechnic.
- Relevant degree or equivalent practical experience with proof of HR related qualifications and experience in best practice.
- At least 2-3 years practical experience
- Possess excellent communication skills; written & verbal.
- Love to think on your feet and have an inquisitive nature.
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Get things done.
Pay: S$4k - 5k, depending on experience
What’s it like working at Rate?
At Rate, we are collaborative, energetic, innovative, vibrant and driven.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Company outings, Flexible hours, Recreational area, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Dental insurance, Employee discounts, Health insurance, Paid sick days, Vacation time, Wellness programs
We get shit done. Beautifully.