Job description & requirements
Role & Responsibilities:
· Maintain & enhance existing Java based system
· Will be participate in a new massive development project (team size of 40-50)
· Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
· Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
· Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
· Preparing and producing releases of software components
· Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Communication with Client and ensure deliverables schedule
· Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant IT experience
· Good knowledge in PL/SQL, Oracle Database
· Good knowledge in Java, J2EE.
· Good experiences in multithreaded and distributed system
· Experience with C++ is a plus
· Experiences in reporting solution, such as Jasper Report, BIRT report, Crystal report, or similar is a plus.
· Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
· Basic Experience in scripting (Batch & Shell)
· Creative, independent and good problem solving skill
· Excellent communication with strong analytical and writing skill
What’s it like working at Sopra Steria Asia Pte. Ltd.?
At Sopra Steria Asia Pte. Ltd., we are energetic, innovative, passionate, open and vibrant.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code
Progression: Professional development
We have a young and vibrant workforce. Our work culture is energetic, fun, innovative and autonomy at work.