Job description & requirements
- Work with our back-end software development team that focuses on enterprise solutions for automated guided vehicles in multiple industries.
- Collaborate with AGV and algorithms engineers to develop and maintain APIs for the purpose of expanding the functionality of enterprise applications.
- Work with customers in deploying, testing, and integrating the API that you created.
- Work with enterprise RDBMS such as MSSQL and Oracle
- Build APIs for integration with 3rd party tools/protocols
- Build application based on the backend function module
- Work with partners to access specific industrial IT platforms/systems
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, objects oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded programming, and software design principles
- Strong programming abilities in Python, JS
- Experience with database systems( MSSQL, Oracle )
- Deployment of applications in Redhat/Ubuntu
- Experience with programming for the Web (HTTP, REST, XMLRPC, etc)
- Experience with version control, Git preferred
What’s it like working at HOPE Technik?
At HOPE Technik, we are passionate, fast paced, innovative, progressive and open.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Free food, Work-from-home
Welfare: Health insurance
Established high-end engineering solution company. Conducive, fun, innovative, dynamic and friendly working culture. Attractive salary and benefits plus good career progression