Job description & requirements
· Design, develop, and maintain customer-facing and in-house applications.
· Collaborate with other teams to design problem-solving solutions to their problems.
· Provide training and support to internal teams.
• 2+ years experience as a Software Engineer focussed on web applications.
• Understanding of backend-end technologies, particularly, but no limited to Laravel.
• Understanding of MySQL database.
• Proficient in OOP, including design patterns.
• Experience building REST API.
• Working in TDD fashion.
• Experience with cloud-based services and infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, etc).
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functionally partners.
• Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and innovate.
What’s it like working at Cocoba Pte Ltd?
As a Direct to Consumer brand, Our Family Team was built from zero and it's still growing rapidly. Our failures and successes become our most valuable experience and lessons.
Our mission is to create food products that are fun, creative, innovative and, most importantly, Dangerously Addictive. Our vision is creating Happiness for our team members and customers.
We bend our backs to make our customers happy and our motto is to “stand out and be different”.
We work hard, play hard, take risks, fall sometimes and we move on. After all, life is an adventure.
Our global teams are passionate in relentlessly pursuing high quality products, continuous innovation, delightful customer experience and fast execution.
If this sounds like you, send your resume and join our family of high energy team players!