Job description & requirements
The Full Stack Developer will work with the VP of Engineering and Digital Solutions Director to create bleeding edge technology for H3D's analytics platform. The ideal candidate will be a leader and have the ability to mentor junior engineers along with the ability to bring new and unique ideas to the table.
- Significant, hands-on development in solution analysis, design and implementation with enterprise cloud based systems
- Will be implementing high performance, low latency – real-time systems
- Extensive communication with multiple stakeholders, Product and Technology teams for implementing complex features
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Provides innovative solutions to technical issues during the project that could impact one or more modules of the project
- Proficient using at least one of the web frameworks like Node JS/express, Python/Django.
- Experience using Relational and/or NoSQL/Distributed databases.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts.
- Should have worked on LINUX based platforms.
What’s it like working at H3 Dynamics?
H3D is a leading high-tech start-up out of Singapore with global ambitions in the field of robotics and AI, specifically in enterprise and institutional markets. We work with a collection of government and private entities across Singapore, Japan, Europe and the US. Our hybrid software and hardware offerings are new and exciting with use cases across a very broad range of industry sectors, and with a starting focus on security and infrastructure inspection. As we ramp up our sales & operations we are looking for a new team member to take the reins of our marketing and communications activities.