You’re an enthusiastic Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f) looking to build the next generation of mobility apps? Then we are looking for you!
Wunder is a mobility marketplace and tech platform providing carpooling, smart shuttles, and free-floating sharing to end customers, corporates, and cities. Our goal is to build the best mobility tech company in the world.
We are providing the full stack of new mobility solutions. We deploy our technologies directly to consumers in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Latin America as well as in technology partnerships with cities and corporates.
We are building an app used by thousands of people, and we take great pride in our work. This means excellent development practices, careful code architecture, thorough QA and an organization built around rapid releases.
You have a methodical, meticulous dedication to quality and detail, and you’re excited about applying your skills to make sure every shipped release is water-tight and performant. Your QA experience enables you to be productive from day one.
Work with developers and product managers to help clarify requirements and identify functional and UX problems
Identify and create detailed test cases for manual and automated execution
Perform functional testing of new features as they are developed
Take part in the manual part of our regression test
Reproduce bugs reported by customers or caught in logs
Use defect tracking tools to log, track and refine issues
4+ years of experience as Software QA Engineer; minimum 2 years of experience testing mobile applications for iOS and Android
Ideally experience with Appium or Robotium & Daggar
Experience designing test cases for new features and for bugs found in the field
Attention to detail and ability to identify, isolate, reproduce and document defects
- You will have a positive social impact on the world, as we continue to make road travel smarter and more sustainable.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals.
- You will join a global company, with a real international culture and vision; multi-lingual and highly mobile.
- You will be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and desires for each member to reach their full potential and continue learning.
- You will enter a high-growth structure which means that you will be constantly challenged and that your responsibilities will grow fast and change regularly.
- Other perks: You will be part of regular office events and teambuilding.
- Beginning: We will help you with your visa application, German admin help (finding an apartment, etc.) and onboarding.
- Share options: Being part of the sharing economy, every employee will have the option to take part in the success of the company.