Netatmo is a revolutionary smart home company, developing groundbreaking, intuitive and beautifully-designed connected consumer electronics. Truly smart, Netatmo’s innovative products provide a seamless experience that helps users create a safer, healthier and more comfortable home.
Concentrating on our users’ experiences of our connected objects, you will define and implement the best ways to make the data captured by our sensors clear and understandable.
**You will participate in**:
• the technical design of the new products in collaboration with the "Embedded Software" and "Cloud" teams
• continuous improvement and consolidation of our existing applications
• collective reflections on the User Experience
• defining the tests necessary to ensure that the software you create functions properly
**The Netatmo culture will teach you to**:
• deliver code used by hundreds of thousands of enthusiastic customers
• know and apply the state of the art technology in your field
• take responsibility, use your initiative, be proactive and work as part of a team
Engineering degree or equivalent
• 2 years’ experience (possibility of a lead position, according to experience)
• Passionate about software development
• Proficiency in one or more object programming languages (Java / C ++)
• You have completed one or more end-to-end application development projects
• Adaptability, autonomy, team spirit
• Want to create and "deliver"
Nice to have
Good knowledge of Android SDK
Sense of detail and taste for the development of user interfaces
As well as an attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo, you can:
- during our Welcome Days learn our history, discover our vision for the future and understand all the different jobs.
- participate in our afterworks, breakfast birthdays, the Boss’ BBQ, International Lunches, Christmas Party, and other activities too.
- receive a free example of each Netatmo product because the best brand ambassadors are us!
- participate in meetups and technology or business conferences so that you can follow all the latest developments in your sector.
- become Net@fit by joining our sports lessons (Pilates, Yoga, Boxe, Crossfit, …), football, running or ping-pong teams… And along with the sport comes the healthy eating: free fruits are available every morning in our open space.
- express your musical talents in our Net@sound musical workshops.