Netatmo is a revolutionary smart home company, developing groundbreaking, intuitive and beautifully-designed connected consumer electronics. Truly smart, Netatmo’s innovative products provide a seamless experience that helps users create a safer, healthier and more comfortable home.
Come and create the connected objects of the future! Right at the heart of the digital revolution, you will create an iOS application to enable users to control a new Netatmo object.
Within the Applications team, you will determine and implement the best ways to display the data monitored by our products sensors.
\*\*You will participate in:\*\*
Conceiving technical aspects of our new products in close collaboration with the embedded and cloud teams.
Constantly improving our existing products
Putting yourself in the place of our users to help improve their experiences of our products
Defining the controls which are necessary to test the software you create
\*\*What you will be doing:\*\*
Deliver code used by hundreds of thousands of enthusiastic customers.
Implement the latest developments in your area of expertise.
Be proactive and have responsibilities.
Master’s degree in Engineering.
Passionate about software development, you have a good knowledge of one or several programming languages (Objective C/Swift/C++/Java) and previous experience in app development.
You are flexible, able to work in full autonomy and have a strong team spirit.
You want to create and deliver final products.
A good knowledge of iOS SDK, attention to detail, and an aim to develop user interfaces are a plus.
As well as an attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo, you can:
- during our Welcome Days learn our history, discover our vision for the future and understand all the different jobs.
- participate in our afterworks, breakfast birthdays, the Boss’ BBQ, International Lunches, Christmas Party, and other activities too.
- receive a free example of each Netatmo product because the best brand ambassadors are us!
- participate in meetups and technology or business conferences so that you can follow all the latest developments in your sector.
- become Net@fit by joining our sports lessons (Pilates, Yoga, Boxe, Crossfit, …), football, running or ping-pong teams… And along with the sport comes the healthy eating: free fruits are available every morning in our open space.
- express your musical talents in our Net@sound musical workshops.