Galileo Platforms is seeking a full stack developer with at least 3 years commercial experience to join our growing team. Reporting to the CTO, this role will primarily involve developing and enhancing the Reflector system written in DotNet Core 2.1 and Angular 5. The system is currently in Alpha/Beta/Live and has a clear roadmap for the future.
- 3+ years commercial experience in C#, AspNetCore, .Net Core
- Strong experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Experience working with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Experience using NoSql databases, and Object Storage
- Experience using Oauth and OpenId Connect
- Experience with responsive web design and technology
- Knowledge and experience with Git source control
- Knowledge and experience with Visual Studio Team Services
- Passionate about development and in touch with emerging frameworks and tools
- Agile/Scrum experience
About Galileo Platforms
Galileo Platforms is a B2B technology company servicing the insurance sector. Using blockchain technology, we cost-efficiently connect distributors and insurers, enabling them to transact in real-time and to deliver a seamless, digital customer journey.
Fundamentally, we are taking the functionality found in traditional policy administration systems and encoding this using smart contracts on a blockchain. This covers the entire business process including quotations, purchase, client servicing, renewal and claims.
- Distributors can easily request insurance quotes from multiple insurers.
- Consumers can purchase new policies, pay premiums online, file claims, request changes to customer information and renew their policy.
- Insurers can conduct the insurance services usually performed by a legacy-based policy administration system and obtain real-time data analytics to track business performance.
- Third parties that want to do business with insurers and distributor can use Galileo as an integrator to digitally connect to legacy systems.
- All relevant participants can view the information they are party to, eliminating the costs and errors associated with sending, receiving and reconciling data between themselves.