BTInnoLab might be able to provide a visa.
GAMICO is a platform where gamers can earn a living by playing video games. From casual mobile games to online multiplayer battle arenas. Gamers will be able to play, compete, and turn their passion for gaming into a paying career.
We are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for interpreting the user requirements and designing the UI in our sprints. They will be working with the Product Manager closely to complete screen designs. They are also responsible for verifying the output of the developers to ensure it follows the approved design.
- Design UI according to project specification
- Make improvements the user experience
- Understand user requirements fully
- Develop assets for use by the development team
- 3+ years’ experience in UX design for web app
- Strong understanding of standards, trends, techniques and best practices
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- An understanding that design is not just how it looks but how it acts, works and feels
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take on and lead design initiatives
- Strong understanding of product development, product goals and business rules
- Intellectual curiosity and a sense of craftsmanship
- Clear verbal and written communication skills in english
- Proficient user of design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Framer, Principal etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly competitive salary
- Work for a financially-solid tech startup
- Be part of a dedicated, passionate, and no B.S. core team