Job description & requirements
Greetings, we’re looking for a Digital Project / Account Manager who will be a key driver for smooth project operation. At Appiloque, we consult and implement digital marketing projects; projects we accept are primarily omnichannel strategies involving multiple moving parts. If you’re detail-oriented, excel in resource management, and believe in your ability to provide insights on difficult situations, you may proceed.
This is what you’ll do:
Project Planning, Coordination & Monitoring:
- Manage workflows across teams, create detailed schedules, set deadlines, and monitor each stage of the project
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and meet quality standards
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors (where applicable) for the smooth operation of projects
- Track, measure, analyze and provide insights on project performance
- Risk monitoring and assessment to minimize project obstacles, as well as devising countermeasures when problems arise
- Lead the full life-cycle of projects (social media & advertising focused), including daily client management, ensuring we deliver the best possible client experience.
- Liaise with and maintain a healthy relationship with clients, providing critical analysis and insights on their projects
- Take the lead on client retainers and the monthly activity associated with that – forward planning, ensuring an efficient delivery, and managing client expectations at every stage.
- Manage change requests to projects effectively both internally and with the client.
- Work on KPIs for account growth, suggesting ideas, working with teams across the agency, and upselling where required.
What we’re really looking for:
- The ability to elaborate and substantiate on results obtained with proven measurements from projects
- The ability to lead, plan, troubleshoot, manage crisis, substantiate with a logic-driven mindset, and implement systematic crisis management methodology
- Pragmatic grasp of time management, while achieving team and client satisfaction, assertiveness when dealing with people.
- High degree of thoroughness and precision, while offering a plethora of reliable workarounds
- The ability to keep up with the latest technologies, relating learnings from other case references and applying it to the company's workflows and processes
- Good command of English, detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Bonus points for prior leadership / project management / crisis management experience.
* Note: This is a client-facing role.
In case you were wondering:
This is a full-time position, and our working hours are 9am - 6pm on weekdays, at our office in Lavender (next to Lavender MRT station). Both locals and foreigners are welcome to apply. Interested applicants, kindly provide the following for your application to be considered:
- Current and expected salary
- Earliest date of availability
- Updated resume with relevant work experience
- Share with us an instance where you had to circumvent a crisis. What was the plan, your countermeasures, opportunity costs and the results (measurable if possible)
What’s it like working at Appiloque Pte. Ltd.?
Appiloque is a local digital agency with a huge focus on tech and innovation. Every day, we seek to unveil the depths of the digital realm through continuous learning and optimization - getting our hands dirty by taking ownership of the projects and accounts we champion.
Finding great talent that fit into our forward-thinking culture is always exciting for us. We’re a close-knit team, and we’re highly selective of who we let in. For more useful information, check out our careers page - find out how our work is organized chaos in action, gain clarity on your progression, and how you can do something that actually matters, with us.