Job description & requirements
Full Stack Web Developer
Job Location: Singapore
Do you like solving problems and want to sharpen your skills developing a web-applications platform that is highly efficient, scalable and user-friendly?
If so, and you are ready to contribute and learn at the same time with the latest technologies, then Deskera has an opening for you.
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.
- Develop and maintain state-of-the-art User experience for websites and web-applications.
- Willingness to try new technologies and demonstrated abilities to work with integrated web-
applications would be added advantage.
- Demonstrated interest or past-involvement with PHP, MySql, HTML5, CSS and JQuery is a must.
- Strong affinity towards PHP coding skills and willingness to develop Web Applications using Core PHP
- Experience or exposure in development of Large CMS, e-commerce website, payment integration, shipping integration or general API integration with third party services
- Exposure and good understanding of Bootstrap, Angular, JQuery, PHP, AngularJS, web-services, JSON.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns for front-end technologies and understanding
fundamental design principles behind a scalable application Integration of multiple data sources and databases
- Good knowledge of httpd/nginx, Node, NPM, Yarn, Webpack or web package managers.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exposure to SEO, User Experience, Usability and Accessibility is added benefit.
What’s it like working at Deskera Singapore Pte Ltd?
At Deskera, we are driven, energetic, fast paced, open and progressive.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Company outings
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance, Paid sick days
Deskera is a fast growing company, providing career opportunities in a dynamic and vibrant work environment.