Job description & requirements
ZEN Rooms is the largest exclusive network of quality hotels in Southeast Asia. Founded in 2015 and backed by Rocket Internet ever since, we now have a presence in 4 countries (Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines) and more than 2000 Hotels on board. In line with this growth trend, ZEN Rooms is seeking a dynamic individual to join the team at the Singapore HQ.
The role is Business Development Manager. Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible to lead new hotel partner acquisition. Identifying and acquiring new ZEN Rooms properties, and later upholding and enhancing relationship with key hotel personnel.
- Planning and building short-term and long-term hotel partner supply strategy and lead new supply initiatives like ZEN Flagship, ZEN homes and ZEN Hostels.
- Expansion of ZEN Rooms in new verticals. Cross-functional approach through coordination with multiple teams in inter and Intra geographies.
- Additional, account management role to grow the mutual business with hotel partners.
Zen Rooms provides a platform for its employees to develop and tone their skill-set
to a large extent. Hence the candidate must be ready and willing to work on multiple
responsibilities which might range across BD support, corporate partnerships,
The Candidate should:
- Be proficient in MS Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Have a basic knowledge about Adobe Photoshop or should be willing to learn
- Have good communication skills, especially in English (Additional proficiency
in other languages is an advantage)
- Have prior in-depth knowledge of E-marketing, Consumer Behavior,
Marketing Research, Sales and Channel Management.
The candidate should:
- Have a thirst for knowledge and new information
- Have a knack for ownership, finding & closing the loops in the tasks assigned
- Be confident to pitch and manage partnerships successfully
- Have a natural instinct to improve the existing processes and find the most
efficient way to handle a situation
- Be driven by the desire to achieve business goals and to contribute to the
company’s growth in the region
- Be Independent and people oriented to ensure that the duties are done with
What’s it like working at Zen Rooms?
ZEN Rooms has incorporated the Rocket culture of an upbeat and enthusiastic work environment coupled with a lot of fun and revelry amongst team mates. At ZEN Rooms you get to experience the best of both the worlds !