Job description & requirements
Hey there! Ready to work in a start-up environment for the Singapore entity of our International Group? Yes? Awesome!Maltem is THE company devoted to innovation and challenging projects in IT & business environments. We are driven by dynamic recruiting processes, full blown Agile Methodology on projects while remaining connected to the latest digital novelties and putting human capital on the forefront. Maltem operates in 10 countries with over 1000 employees spanning across our 5 pillars: Innovative Concepts, Design Thinking, Web & Mobile development, Agile, Banking & Insurance. Now, let’s get down to business! These are the missions you will be entrusted with as a Tableau Report Designer:
- Proficient in SQL,
- Manage Data Warehouse,
- Manage and translate business requirements into strategic technical solutions,
- Design and develop new BI applications, such as debugging, adding new querying tools, platform/data
- Integrate data from various sources to identify and resolve inconsistencies between IT systems,
- Provide visibility using design, development, implementation and maintenance of data and reporting tools
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
What’s it like working at Maltem Singapore?
Maltem is a community of 1000 passionate individuals dedicated to innovation, new technologies and digital transformation projects.
We are driven by dynamic recruiting processes, full-blown Agile methodology on projects, while remaining connected to the latest digital novelties and putting human capital on the forefront.
Founded in 2001, Maltem operates in 10 different countries. Our footprint covers: France, Singapore, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Belgium, Malaysia, Madagascar, New-York, Montréal and Morocco.
Our expertise lies in Innovative Conceptualization, Design Thinking, Web & Mobile development, Agile, Banking & Insurance.
Don't worry; we are a fun, young, and dynamic bunch. Come join us at Maltem!