Job description & requirements
Customer Success Representative
Plato serves thousands of doctors, dentists, nurses, allied health professionals, and clinic staff by automating admin work for them. Before Plato, healthcare workers spend a lot of time wrangling paper, preparing bills, and managing clinical documentation. After Plato, healthcare workers can reduce the time they spend managing admin work and spend it with patients instead!
Want to improve the healthcare experience for providers and patients? Then, join us at Plato today :).
Working at Plato
Plato is a fast-growing company and we strive to deliver a product that delights our users. Even though Plato is fast growing, we ensure our team is healthy and happy. We firmly believe in completing work during working hours, so that you have time for family, friends, and fun.
Customer Success Representatives are the superheroes that serve Plato customers. An ideal customer success representative loves both teaching and creating materials that help staff learn. We're looking for individuals who love people and technology, and who have worked in customer success, customer support, or account management previously.
As a Customer Success Representative at Plato, your day-to-day will involve creating training materials for customers, engaging them through various support channels, and working with them on 1:1 training sessions (both in person and virtually). You will be fully trained on Plato's software, and you will work with our experienced Customer Success team to ensure Plato customers have a successful experience.
The following experience would be appreciated:
- Experience in SaaS: Have you worked in either customer success or sales for a different subscription software product before? If so, we would be happy to work with you. If you've done customer success work for non-SaaS products, that is also promising.
- Strong communication skills: Can you write well? Would people call you a great listener or a problem solver? Then you'll make Plato's customer base ecstatic.
- Love of technology: Do you enjoy using the latest gadgets? Have you mastered using any software program previously?
- Joy helping others: Do you enjoy helping others, understanding others, or spending time with different people?
- Experience in Customer Support, Customer Service, or Customer Success
What’s it like working at Plato Medical?
Plato is Singapore's most popular web-based Clinic Management Software and Electronic Medical Records System. It is a beautiful, simple, easy to use product that automates the work of both doctors and staff, letting them focus on what matters: their patients.
As an employer, Plato is seeking employees that are driven and passionate about making it easier for doctors and nurses to care for patients. Our goal is to dramatically reduce admin work in healthcare. As a healthcare company, Plato also cares deeply about its employees, and invests in their work-life balance, ongoing training, and health insurance.