Job description & requirements
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Plan and lead Analysis & Design Fit –Gap Workshops. This will include challenging Business Users on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans and meet business and regulatory requirements
· Collaborate with the stakeholder community to elicit Business Requirements using a variety of techniques. The preferred methodology may include - interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task analysis and workflow analysis.
· Work directly with business Stakeholders to understand processes and strategies and determine when to leverage existing Technology solutions and where alternate solutions may be preferable.
· Produce the required documentation using organisational standard templates to support the Business Analysis Phase. This will include, but will not be limited to; Business Requirements, Feasibility Study, Fit-Gap Outcomes and Traceability Matrix etc.
· Define non-functional requirements and understand the impact of them on solution options and operational performance
· Contribute to project planning and management of milestones.
· Assist the Project Manager in ensuring that project dependencies and inter-dependencies across the entire Programme of Projects are understood. This will involve anticipating and planning for how Project Team decisions will impact solution delivery across the entire Programme of Projects.
· Ensure that the Project Manager is aware of all potential Issues & Risks and provide options for managing risk.
· Influences the Project Team to create and maintain alignment around the Project Objectives, Benefits, Scope and Key Challenges which may affect delivery of the Project according to specified timelines
· Lead the Technology Design Phase with stakeholders
· Use the outcomes of the Analysis Phase to design solution(s) in existing core technology platform which meet user requirements, satisfies regulatory objectives, utilises vanilla technology wherever possible and achieves cost / benefit expectations within the design principles defined by the Project.
· Produce detailed Functional Solution Design documents and partner with the relevant Project Stakeholders to achieve sign-off.
· Support the Technical developers throughout the Technical Design phase.
· Partner with the Process Team to help design effective and efficient Business & System Processes
· Work with the Testing Team to ensure accurate and valid Functional System Test Plans & Execution.
· Contribute to User Acceptance Testing as required, reviewing UAT test cases and performing sanity checks.
· Collaborate with the Testing and Technical Team to confirm other the strategy and plan for other testing phases such as Integration, Performance and / or Regression testing.
Support test manager in investigation and resolution of defects.
· Working with the Change Manager to ensure Communication and Training is provided to relevant users and support teams.
· Planning and managing Conversion activities as required.
· Identifying and supporting Go-Live and Cutover tasks.
· Involvement in out of hours User Validation testing at go-live
· Providing operational support following Go-Live and ensuring transition to service in a business-as-usual environment.
· Experience in integrating systems to vendor systems hosted in Cloud is required with an understanding of configuration best practice and product capability.
· Additional minimum 8 years’ experience in designing and deploying process and technology solutions across a wide-range of systems and functional areas
· Practical low level experience of working in projects run as Waterfall or Agile, with an understanding of the different roles a traditional Business Analyst would be involved in
· Experience of the analysis and testing cycle with reference to the nuances of testing Agile deployments and Cloud services
· Prior experience within an operational BAU environment involving positive client-facing partnership with business stakeholders, offshore teams and peers within the Project Team is essential.
· The candidate must demonstrate hands on experience of implementing data interface solutions between upstream systems and downstream systems, including understanding of validation and transformation rules, testing requirements and adherence to industry best practice standards.
· The candidate must be able to liaise with internal technology teams at a low level of detail as and when required
· Experience with designing workflow and approvals would be highly regarded.
· Prior experience of standardising complex, varied processes into elegant global solutions is an advantage
Skills and Requirements
· University Degree Qualification
· Strong Operational and Process Improvement skills aligned to strong functional Technology skills.
· Ability to critically evaluate vendor offerings from a business process and technology perspective and make objective recommendations
· The proven ability to work under pressure across multiple global projects with complex requirements and challenges.
· The candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation with both onshore and offshore teams. This will require a clear and concise communication style.
· Requires minimal direction in handling challenging or complex situations but understands when to escalate to Project Manager to ensure issues and risks are managed effectively.
Can work independently to strict timeframes
· Ability to adapt to the standard project methodology of the organisation as required.
Comfortable reviewing and transforming large volumes of data with accuracy and within time constraints.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel.
· Strong Operational and Process Improvement skills required
· Strong data analysis skills
· Familiar with Brandmaker, Watson Marketing or SAS cloud marketing programs
What’s it like working at Allegis Global Solutions?
At Allegis Global Solutions, we are vibrant, energetic, innovative, passionate and nurturing.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Company outings
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance, Vacation time
We deliver scalable, flexible and customized solutions, shaped around your unique business requirements and culture. We draw upon decades of industry expertise and market insight to design strategies that work. We develop innovative tools, products and processes that deliver the results you seek. And we do all this better than anyone else.
Our passion for talent is the driving force behind everything we do. We live to match exceptional organizations with outstanding people. By creating a culture devoted to great talent, we can deliver client-focused solutions that make a difference for your business.