Job description & requirements
We are looking for a developer responsible for the development and maintenance of the BarrageIT arbitrage and open trading system. This system will execute trade on multiple cryptocurrency exchanges, accumulating cryptocurrency, as well as maintain the portfolio’s Fiat value. Your primary focus will be on developing a framework to interact with these exchanges, updating data in real-time, and implementing trading strategies. You will be working alongside other software developers that are working on different layers of the infrastructure, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of a high quality and stable product is essential.
The successful candidate will provide skilled analysis, design, programming and other technical services, and where appropriate take the lead in achieving delivery of a quality product, within time constraints and budget.
- Design and build a framework to capture cryptocurrency exchange data, and save to local storage both for trade execution analysis as well as back testing.
- Ensure performance and responsiveness of this framework.
- Collaborate with team members to define, design and implement new features, trade strategies and data storage strategies.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, governance and automation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable field.
- Demonstrable experience in application development using a scripting language. Preferably PHP, Python or Node.JS.
- Strong knowledge and experience in OOP is essential.
- Strong knowledge and experience with security in web based applications preferred.
- Solid experience in Linux based environments.
- Understanding or experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) is beneficial.
- Experience using software development governance tooling is essential (git, bug / issue tracking, scrum tools, etc)
- Flawless communication skills.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Can-do attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 to $3,500.00 /month
What’s it like working at Barrage IT ?
At Barrage IT , we are collaborative, fast paced, innovative, driven and open.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours
Progression: Professional development