Job description & requirements
Tableau Developer for Data Strategy Team
Data Strategy team primary function is to provide support and advisory for data initiatives in Risk, Compliance, and Finance function within the bank.
This role will focus on assist in designing and building Tableau reports for multiple projects.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Manage and maintain the current Tableau dashboard reporting platform
· Work with various stakeholders and teammates for different projects including:
1. Understanding information request from stakeholder
2. Interpret stakeholder needs and translate it into a storyboard
3. Work with data analysts to obtain data structured in a suitable way for visualization
4. Build dashboard based on the storyboard
Qualifications & Skills:
· Proficiency with Tableau. Knowledge on other visualisation tools e.g., Power BI, QlikView will be beneficial
· Experience in UI design and dashboard development
· Basic understanding of SQL
· Experience of working with large dataset will be a plus
What’s it like working at Allegis Global Solutions?
At Allegis Global Solutions, we are vibrant, energetic, innovative, passionate and nurturing.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Company outings
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance, Vacation time
We deliver scalable, flexible and customized solutions, shaped around your unique business requirements and culture. We draw upon decades of industry expertise and market insight to design strategies that work. We develop innovative tools, products and processes that deliver the results you seek. And we do all this better than anyone else.
Our passion for talent is the driving force behind everything we do. We live to match exceptional organizations with outstanding people. By creating a culture devoted to great talent, we can deliver client-focused solutions that make a difference for your business.