Job description & requirements
You will head all engineering efforts for a new joint venture B2B wholesale marketplace platform. We link up players within the ecosystem of trade, to complete the buyer journey from enquiry, to transaction, and all the way to fulfilment.
You will be required to strategise design and implementation of the core platform and oversee its development. You will be expected to meet with key stakeholders including partners to help translate system and platform integration requirements into actionable items for the development team
You will be a key partner in our journey to ensure the product is scalable, adaptable, and reliable as the team pushes to grow the platform.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Build and manage tech teams across multiple stakeholders
2. Ensure the team is staffed sufficiently with the right skillsets for the business to grow and meet ever changing market demands
3. Guide, coach and mentor junior developers
4. Balance long term code health and sustainability with progressive business needs
5. Team leader and owner of the overall design and architecture of the core platform.
6. Work with partners to integrate systems.
7. Ensure open and clear communication of tech roadmap and roadblocks in order to guide business decisions
· 5+ years relevant experience as a Technology Lead/Architect
· University degree in the field of computer science, information technology
· Minimum of 3 year in Database structure design experience
· Minimum of 2 years of Agile software development lifecycle
· Knowledge of Network Infrastructure is essential
· Experience and knowledge in architecting, development, and maintenance of highly available scalable systems
· Familiarity with technical requirements of Internet marketing, B2B, B2C, Supply Chain and search engine optimization.
· Superb communication skills with strong relationship management in building & managing teams and stakeholders
· Experience and interest in leading and growing a team with an entrepreneur mindset
· Superior problem solving ability, capable of distilling complex issues down to focus on solving the right problems
· Passion for building platforms that are easy to use, scalable, and meets market requirements
Previous experience in e-commerce, supply chain, or start-up experience will be an advantage
What’s it like working at Y3 Technologies Pte Ltd?
At Y3 Technologies Pte Ltd, we are fast paced, collaborative, nurturing and innovative.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Recreational area
Welfare: Health insurance, Paid sick days, Vacation time