Job description & requirements
We are looking for a mid-level front-end developer to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch.
You are a high-energy, motivated, adaptive and creative person who is interested in contributing to the early stages of a startup, working on an exciting opportunity in the logistics and transportation industry.
You have experience working with mobile (hybrid technologies) and web. You’re excited about modern technologies and the prospect of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment like a start-up. You possess a knack for listening to someone’s detailed needs and wishes, and transforming that into workable application features, and then constructing it with minimum oversight.
You are efficient and decisive, but are also flexible and willing to make changes when necessary. You never start a project without finishing it, and your work is better or comparable to the best in the business.
- Must be able to work in Singapore (Visa/permit may not be provided)
- B.A. or B.S. required
- Experience in mobile and web design
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- 2 – 3 years relevant working experience
- Proven track record in user-interaction design
- Strong communication skills, including strong English fluency
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to perform quality control and perform code reviews
- ReactJS & Redux (extra points for native!)
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Unit and behaviour testing
Please visit our dedicated job application site and apply here: https://carpal.applytojob.com/apply/ShH2uuNrnr/Developer-FrontEnd-MidLevel-ReactJS?source=Tech+In+Asia
What’s it like working at CarPal?
We are a young, international and dynamic team where everyone works collaboratively regardless of their designated titles and roles. We work in an interactive environment where every team member’s ideas are heard and valued.
We believe keeping our people happy and inspired is the best way to move our company forward. Our team puts emphasis on innovation and how to drive change in the logistics industry and we have created a space where everyone can participate.
Together we want to re-imagine logistics so that companies can have a better experience in an ever-evolving landscape. If you’re keen to join the movement and help companies enter the digital era, we’d love to hear from you!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits: Your health matters to us! Selected clinic & hospital visits are covered as well as a wellness program with real-life rewards and discounts
- Awesome Office Location: Our sleek & spacious HQ is located at the heart of CBD area in Singapore with plenty of restaurants, bars, gyms, banks, malls, MRT stations and bus stops within walking distance.
- Well-Stocked Pantry: Pantry area is always stocked with premium coffee, tea, snacks and bottled water to keep you always fuelled and inspired
- Diverse Team: Diversity is one of our key corporate values and we do not discriminate. With 12 nationalities in our current team, we welcome people of all ethnicity & background.
- Fun Start-Up Environment: team-building activities, group lunches and dinners are organized from time to time to strengthen the bond between all team members.