Job description & requirements
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer. You will create and run a rigorous QA testing schedule with our engineering team, in order to guarantee features released meeting the standards of our users and team.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Create and maintain test plans, test cases, test protocols, requirement traceability and test reports.
· Collaborate daily with the development and product teams to ensure to meet quality acceptance criteria.
· Follow up flagged issues and improve the quality of our web, iOS, and android apps
Qualifications and skills
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT related field, or equivalent experience
· Solid understanding of QA principles, methodologies and techniques
· Understanding of Android/iOS specific technologies and challenges.
· Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
· Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
· Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles would be an additional advantage
· Meticulous, responsible, a strong team player.
· Able to communicate well in English and Mandarin.
· Must be based in Singapore.
What’s it like working at ADVANCE.AI?
ADVANCE.AI (https://www.advance.ai) is a data centric fintech company, founded by a group of highly experienced talents from world class institutions such as Stanford, CMU, Tsinghua, UIUC who have strong industry experiences from Two Sigma, Farallon Capital, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Amazon, Accenture, Tencent, HSBC and others. ADVANCE.AI is backed by top tier VCs from China and the valley such as GSR Ventures, ZhenFund, and AlphaStartups. To learn more about us, please visit https://www.advance.ai () for more information; or, contact email@example.com for any inquiries