Job description & requirements
You'd be the co-founder of our Singapore firm and take care of the entire Singapore & South-east Asian operations. We're looking only for a Singaporean for this role, and not even Singapore Permanent Residents.
The responsibilities would be inclusive but not limited to:
Coordinate with the Tech team, medical team, data sciences team etc and stay in line with the vision of the company and its goals and targets. Increase the visibility of the company in the SEA healthcare market Pitch and showcase the product to prospective clients in SEA region, add and manage the lead channel Responsible for customer satisfaction and manage the product life cycle and delivery Finding pain points of the existing clients and getting product changes in line Optimizing our users' journey across all stages of our marketing funnel Improving conversion rates at each stage of the funnel will be your North Star.
- Your ability to analyze customer behavior through qualitative data and number crunching is outstanding.
- Your Excel, sketch or similar software skills are superb and your experience with SQL and data analysis is unrivaled.
- You have a fair understanding of the healthcare market in SEA and are technologically strong having great logical understanding of the tech stacks like python, Java script and front end techstacks as well.
- You're also passionate about startups and technology.
- You're subscribed to the best CRO and SaaS metrics blogs.