Job description & requirements
Seedly is a personal finance platform with the goal of helping users make better financial decisions. Founded in 2016, we established ourselves as the leader in PFM space in Singapore and looking to expand to even more areas.
As part of the engineering team, you will be able to develop and move our suite of products forward. As an early member of a funded, ambitious start-up, growth opportunities will be aplenty.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other equivalent degrees/experience
- 1+ years of experience working on building large applications
- Experience with similar frontend frameworks like React.js, Vue.js
- Experience with similar backend frameworks like NodeJS, Ruby on Rails
- Experience with similar databases like PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience with similar cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud
- Perseverance, passion and initiative
- Aplenty learning opportunities within team
- Flat team structure with no office politics
- Team lunches, open pantry and happy hours
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
What’s it like working at Seedly?
We may be a small team, but that has forced us to think unconventionally. And we aim to achieve great scale within the span of the next year in the personal finance space. At the same time, balancing the fun that we bring to work each day, playing the occasional ping-pong.