Job description & requirements
We're looking for a performance-driven Growth Manager for our marketing and partnerships activities to join our team in Singapore. With our rapidly growing business, we need ongoing support for our marketing and growth channels to continuously engage our online/offline users (companies/investors) and grow our presence in the private capital market.
Some things to know before you apply
- We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
- You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing, monitoring and improving products to facilitate the activity of private investing
- Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
- We work really hard but play really hard as well
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, measure and report on all digital marketing efforts across online channels such as Affiliates, Display, Email, Video, Social Media and SEO/SEM strategies
- Develop and manage digital marketing dashboards for traffic and user acquisition, conversion performance, spend and revenue targets
- Determine the best use of budget to achieve strategic marketing objectives
- Develop, execute, measure and optimise ongoing content strategy that our companies, investors and followers will be interested in
- Develop and execute distribution strategy for Fundnel’s content to drive visibility and interest
- Identify gaps and/or new opportunities to drive business growth and execute swift, innovative methods to grow users (companies and investors, online and offline) as well as conversion further down the funnel
- Develop strategic partnerships with relevant conferences, meet-ups, events, etc, to broaden Fundnel’s top of funnel prospects
- Update stakeholders and management on key industry trends, media research, marketplace conditions, and how it impacts the business; make strategic recommendations accordingly
- Manage growth team and external partners, agencies, associations
- Work closely with product and tech teams to align on business and product roadmap
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 5 years of digital marketing and growth strategy experience
- Strong knowledge of growth hacking / lean startup methods
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, CRM tools, Affiliate Marketing, WeChat, Telegram, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Management
- Detail-oriented and confidence with analytics and numbers
- Strong organizational and relationship-building skills
- Able to communicate effectively across team functions and comfortable managing down and up organizational structures.
- Excellent writing skills
The ideal candidate should be
- Flexible and willing/eager to contribute and support the team in a variety of roles in addition to digital marketing & growth hacking
- Interested in learning about different industries and passionate about private capital transactions
- Technology Evangelist
- Hungry to learn, results oriented and highly motivated
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please come prepared for an intensive round of interview.
What’s it like working at Fundnel Pte Ltd?
The team culture in Fundnel is objective-driven, fun-loving, and familial. Every project undertaken by the company is team-assigned, allowing for new entrants to be guided and quickly mixed into the team and its culture. As Fundnel is essentially pioneering a new movement within a long-standing and regulated Financial Services industry, every project involves an element of discovery and pushing boundaries of convention. With the ultimate reward of the unprecedented shared by all, Fundnel's team often loses track of the distinction between playing and working - as it should be in the new economy.
Rule benders, questioners, believers, and determined independents who think fearlessly outside of the box. We’re always on the lookout for great people to join our team.