Job description & requirements
· Develop data mining, data analysis and data prediction capability in order to come up with useful data for reliability team to propose solution for reliability improvement
· Design data models for mission critical and high volume data management, real-time and distributed data processes aligning with the business requirement
· Upholding the integrity of the data at all times and documenting processing of master data clearly and accurately to enable efficient accessibility
· Maintaining the metadata requirements in accordance to company standards and altering PIM fields as and when required.
· Facilitating change requests and creating the necessary functional specification documents
· Communicating with cross functional team to identify changes in requirements of data and address data issues
· PhD/Master/Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, mathematics.
· Expertise in monitoring systems computer networks, data structure, system deployment and software engineering
· Experiences in programming languages and development are advantages
What’s it like working at Sopra Steria Asia Pte. Ltd.?
At Sopra Steria Asia Pte. Ltd., we are energetic, innovative, passionate, open and vibrant.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Lifestyle: Casual dress code
Progression: Professional development
We have a young and vibrant workforce. Our work culture is energetic, fun, innovative and autonomy at work.