- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
As we are an advancing logistics company, you will have the opportunity to experience both the fast pace of a startup and the systematic working environment of an MNC.
Apply now to find out more!
Applicant will be hired under UrbanFox Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Keppel Logistics.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Integrating and designing JSON APIs.
- Development of application suitable for mobile and desktop interfaces.
- Documentation and maintenance of development version control.
- Travel overseas for work / assignment as and when necessary or requested by your immediate supervisor / the head of department.
- Such other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably requested by your immediate supervisor / the head of department from time to time.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in 1 or more high performance NodeJS projects
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with relational databases, preferably MySQL or PostgreSQL
- At least 3 year of hands-on experience with frontend web development, preferably some experience with ReactJS
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in 1 or more high performance Ruby on Rails projects
- Good to have: Experience with Typescript, Java/Kotlin
- Good to have: Experience with Elixir and Phoenix Framework